- About Us
- Education Centre
- Price Charts
- Comment & Analysis
- View Live Markets
Gold Price Charts
Get your Daily Nugget!
Read our daily market bulletin by Jan Skoyles.
Keep up to date
Stay on top of the markets with our independent comment & analysis.
- Daily Nugget – Dance between central bankers and gold prices May 21, 2013Yesterday the price of gold fell to its lowest since April 18th, to $1338/oz, before recovering following an announcement from Moody’s. Moody’s investment service said that said that if the US does not act upon its budget issues this year then government debt may face a downgrade, good news for gold prices given the US’s recovery strength as a reason ...This […]
- Where are the world’s largest gold refineries? May 20, 2013This post Where are the world’s largest gold refineries? was published by The Real Asset Company. […]
- Daily Nugget – Gold price bears roaring May 20, 2013Gold prices fell for the eighth straight session today as bearish bets on the yellow metal rise. It still remains vulnerable to institutional selling. Gold futures fells 5% on COMEX last week. Holdings in gold bullion backed ETPs remain at their lowest level since July 2011, a further 3-5 million ounces of selling is expected to occur – liquidation has ...Th […]
- Unveiling the gold market’s working parts May 17, 2013On the 12th and 15th April gold fell victim to a smash. Why this happened is something which is open to much analysis and theorising. For the mainstream media it was down to an improving global economy and the need to hold gold no longer existed, for those in the world of gold investment this was perhaps down to more ...This post Unveiling the gold market’s […]
- Record appetite for physical gold buying – new poll results May 17, 2013In a recent press release we dissected our new poll results on the gold price smash. Amazingly over 72% of our readers and clients from around the world believed drops in gold prices represented a gold buying opportunity. An overwhelming result there from gold investing individuals around the world in over 60 different countries. Only 2% of those holding gol […]