- About Us
- Education Centre
- Price Charts
- Comment & Analysis
- View Live Markets
Silver Price Charts
Get your Daily Nugget!
Read our daily market bulletin by Jan Skoyles.
Keep up to date
Stay on top of the markets with our independent comment & analysis.
- The Social Gold Mine June 18, 2013Just to keep you on your toes, the current gold price has taken a bit of a beating today, as Bill Murphy tweeted: Gold under heavy pressure today is no surprise with Fedspeak tomorrow.Happens all the time.A total free market farce,an expected one. — Bill Murphy (@LeMetropole) June 18, 2013 In the last month the gold price has been held ...This post The Socia […]
- Best of the Web: Ron Paul “Out of thin air” June 18, 2013Those talking down the gold market and the gold price, in the mainstream media, are blaming much of it on the lack of inflation. Why do you need to buy gold if inflation doesn’t exist? They ask. As Dr Ron Paul describes below, understanding how inflation comes about is not complicated. It is also not difficult to understand that central ...This post Best of […]
- The Daily Nugget – mixed messages over tomorrow’s FOMC June 18, 2013As expected gold has remained quiet so far this week, head of the FOMC announcement and subsequent Bernanke press conference. To add further to the Fed’s belief that everything is improving, data yesterday showed home builders are feeling confident about industry conditions for the first time since pre-crisis. Holdings of gold backed ETFs in the SPDR Gold Tr […]
- The Social Gold Mine June 17, 2013Tomorrow the much anticipated FOMC meeting commences. One of the key factors that will affect the outcome of the meeting is, of course, jobs data. But as we all know, adding two skilled positions to the workforce numbers is quite different to adding two unskilled positions. They both mean different things about the health of the economy as well. This ...This […]
- The Daily Nugget – What will the Fed decide? June 17, 2013The main headlines this week will be on central banks, three of whom are set to either release statements or meet to decide on policy. An interesting article on Bloomberg this morning accuses central bank officials of failing to communicate their plans for monetary policy and thereby ‘roiling financial markets, threatening to undermine the confidence of inve […]